- Responsible for contacting assigned sales representatives on a daily / weekly basis and completing a call log report detailing these contacts.
- Responsible for contacting assigned Key Accounts on a weekly / monthly basis and completing a call log report detailing these contacts.
- Responsible for management of assigned territories to promote growth.
- Responsible for the management of Open Orders / Quotes Report for assigned sales representatives.
- Respond to sales related inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Report weekly sales force and Key Account updates to management.
- Upsell products and programs through consultative recommendations.
- Proactively utilize creative solutions to grow sales.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for conducting a weekly review of Key Account Sales and Orders.
- Work with assigned outside sales force (Independent Sales Representatives) on any customer issues or requests.
- Assist the Sales Department in growing both sales and distribution.
- Assist management with special projects and related tasks.
- Act as a “Go To” resource for other Account Managers.
- Assist with system/software testing/training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well in a small team oriented, call center environment.
- Ability to up sell and promote all company products.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact positively with co-workers, consumers and sales professionals.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Innovative, strategic problem solver and results focused.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high energy and enthusiasm.
- Minimum of 2 (two) to 3 (three) years in sales/client customer service experience
CLICK HERE to submit your resume for consideration