Who We Are:
Dynamic Brands is the parent company for a portfolio of premium brand name companies in the sporting goods industry. We are a tight-knit team comprised of highly motivated collaborators and unconventional thinkers from all different backgrounds and experiences. Together, we have built an award-winning company culture that has allowed us to be recognized as one of Richmond’s Top Workplaces for 2022.
What You’ll Do:
As the Customer Service Manager in our Richmond, VA location, you will lead a team of trained product experts who provide our customers with a delightful, frictionless experience. Coordinate and manage two Customer Service call center locations with responsibilities responding to calls, emails, and online chats from consumers, key accounts, retailers, and sales professionals with related but not limited to:
- Order placement and/or customization
- Recommendations and referrals
- Tracking shipments
- Billing Questions
- Informational requests
- Manage daily processes and procedures for both Customer Service locations
- Analyze and review records and reports pertaining to activities from the department, such as types of calls, sales recommendations, referrals, dropped calls, etc.
- Serve as an expert on all products, services, and policies
- Receive and resolve complex customer service issues and complaints
- Implementation of corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with the Management Team
- Work closely with the sales team to promote customer service sales, skills to generate new business, grow and expand the existing customer base to increase sales
- Promote a consultative selling environment for existing customers
Staff Management Responsibilities:
- Consistently and proactively direct, coach, train and evaluate the Customer Service Department to achieve service level objectives and sales growth.
- Establish and monitor daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly Customer Service requirements, including, but not limited to, call volume, call time, sales percentages, etc.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings and provide staff guidance and education on new processes and systems.
- Monitor employee productivity and performance to ensure that customer service is being provided efficiently and optimally.
- Provide phone support and relief as needed to the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years of related experience is required, with prior management experience highly preferred.
For consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com